Wednesday 25 April 2012

Cats

Jellicle Cats Come Out tonight!

Welcome to my Humble blog about my favorite musical CATS. I will include character profiles, News, and pictures. Hope you enjoy!!

Jellicle cats come out tonight, Jellicle Cats come one come all, the Jellicle moon is shining bright, Jellicles come to the Jellicle ball, Jellicle cats come out tonight, Jellicles come to the Jellicle ball.

Moonlight, turn your face to the moonlight, Let your memory leave you, open up enter in, If you find there the meaning of what happiness is, then a new light will begin. 

1 comment:

  1. Do you think you could do Mr. Mistoffelees? He is my FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE cat and I would just absolutely love it if you posted about him! You have just done so well with the blogs about these other cats! I'm sure you would do a wonderful post about him. Please and thank you!:)

    ReplyDelete